This section discusses about the information that Stimelar Group collects; how it collects the information; how it uses the information; and how the information is stored. If you do not agree with policy, do not use any of our platforms. Continuing to use any our platforms means that you agree to the following terms:
- We collect personal information like your name; contact details; work information; and financial information.
- The information that we collect will be used to provide you services that we offer directly, or indirectly.
- In the event where services will be offered indirectly, we will notify you through email that your information will be shared.
- We are under the impression that the information we receive about you in accurate and was shared with your consent. This applies when information is not directly shared by you.
- We collect information through our website, mobile application, email, and social media accounts.
- The information we collect is stored on third party platforms which are password encrypted.
- We are not liable for any damages, loss, injury, or death that may result from you sharing information with us.